- Stay at least 20 meters away from the coast.
- Focus at the danger spots at the map and don’t go there.
- Be careful for divers and not pass close of them.
- Be sure when you park the boat the anchor is in the water and well fit at the bottom of the sea.
- When you reach a beach the engine must be powered off and get out of the water.
- You have to check the weather if the wind is over 3bf from south you can’t go for boating. If is over 5bf from north you can’t go for boating.
- You need over 10 hp engine per person for nice and fast ride. For example if you are 4 people you need a 40 hp boat for nice smoth ride.
- Hire a boat with 4 stroke engine you will save to much money from gasoline as they spend almost the half gasoline than 2 stroke engines.
- Go to a boatman where give attention to the lessons, is the most important part before driving the boat and must be very focus on it. 30 minutes lesson is enough.
- Be sure the boat have insurance.
1. Visit over 20 small beaches accessible only by boat, if you rent a small boat from paleokastritsa (UP 40HP) you can go to the north until st. George Beach and in the south until ermones beach.
2. Visit caves, is too many beautiful caves in paleokastritsa with most famous the cave of Nausika from Odyssia. You will found it at the central beach of paleokastritsa.
3. Go for fishing, just ask the boatman to give you the necessary equipment, is free.
4. Stop in a tavern, eat something (most of them have really nice fresh fish) and continue your boating.